Mod Gal in 2023

     In 2023, I retook Mod Gal's blog project and restarted others for 3 old projects, but The year has come and gone and I didn't make any progress with Dressed to Draw, B.O.W. games and The Songdrawer. Drawing and painting, require a better set up that I can afford at the present moment, but in 2024, I need to make a way to retake them.

    Another restart in 2023 was a commercial project called Cheers, which uses my illustration style. So far, we have only a blog, but planning a e-commerce shop.

    I wrote and detailed the screenplays for the first episode and the opening of a series I had created in 2022, Medea & Medusa, developed the main characters' design and initiated a reel.

    I also started the research for another series created in 2022, Wonder WOC, a yet unpublished comics superheroine soon to have its own animated series.

    In October, I claimed the authorship of my many animation screenplays and art direction that were used without permission by big animation studios. And in December, I protected a brand I've created years ago, aimed at unamed character designs of a TV campaign I had done in partnership. A website with minigames is also in development for them.

    Hope to have more done in 2024, but without a confortable set up for the animated series, things go a bit slow. The big expectation for the upcoming year is to have recognition for my work.


Happy New Year!

Mod Gal

Comments


Mod Shop by Mod Gal coming soon

Popular Posts