Animation screenplays and characters used without permission and a wishlist

 I had two animation shorts used without permission by a huge animation studio. One used my original plot and art direction style. The other short used my screenplay, photography and art direction. 

Besides that, the same studio, plus another big one used my screenplays and characters in other long duration animated movies. One of these movies also based on my artwork as concept art.

Here's a list of things they could send me to show good will:

  • money (in cash)
  • canned tuna in its own water
  • Campbell's soup cans
  • good lemons and oranges (they don't spoil easily)
  • gluten-free packed toast
  • a electric mini stove and/or kettle
  • Transport elliptical trainer (for exercizing)
  • collapsible organizing cabinets
  • chains and locks of different types (combination and key)
  • 2 good laptops with software licenses
  • a new tablet
  • parchment paper pads
  • a comfortable mattress
  • a few comfortable pillows
  • a good desk chair
  • a mobile phone with credit and a number that one can hear and speak well
But seriously, I had other screenplays of mine used without permission (under other pseudonym) which I also must be credited for, but those animated movies make millions besides box office, in DVDs and merchandising products. thus they own me some money as well, while, of course, I must also be credited for my screenplays, characters and art.

Comments

Popular Posts